Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Marnie's Card

Argh! This challenge was so.....challenging ;) I was super excited when Angela first issued the challenge, but when I actually sat down and started making a card, I got so frustrated. The ideas seemed so great in my head, but the execution left a lot to be desired. However, I did end up making four different designs, and I decided that this is the best of the bunch:

The colours picked for the challenge can be quite overpowering, so I like how the white in the card helps to balance that out. I got to use my fun scallop edge punch, and my new circle stamps from Unity. Thought this could be a fun little card for a birthday.


1 comment:

  1. Marnie - this card is great. Lots of circles and dimension. Good job incorporating the colours, it was a tough one. Maybe Ange will go easier on us next month. LOL

    ReplyDelete