Monday, March 29, 2010

Marnie's March Madness

I had a good time making this month's card. I pondered for a while, sat down and sketched out my idea, and then set to work. This is the result:


This is a 3" x 6" card. I embossed the flowers in the lower right-hand side of the card in green, two-step stamped the butterfly with two other shades of green, cut it out and popped it up on the card with dimensionals. Then I highlighted the flight pattern of the butterfly with some green 'bling' on the purple cardstock base. Simple little birthday card.

2 comments:

  1. An awesome card for an awesome challenge!! FANtastic job this month, Marn! I would definitely like to bottle up some of your mojo and take it for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Marnie, I love the flight of the butterfly, that is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete