Saturday, October 9, 2010

October Challenge!

So, once again, I'm behind the ball.
Sorry...
This month has been full and busy as ever.
Thankfully, amidst the craziness, there is just
so. much. BEAUTY.
i LOVE fall.
So, without further ado here is this month's challenge:

Create a card using the picture
below as your inspiration!


Our carrots are a-ma-zing this year.
Some of them are bigger than our 1 year old!
So whether you pull colours, layout or images
from this shot...whatever tickles your fancy...
have fun creating and I can't wait to see what
y'all come up with!

Happy Fall :)

1 comment:

  1. Great picture Angela. Makes me wish I had a garden of my own so that I could grow such amazing food too! I was really wanting to make a card inspired by layout of the picture, but ran out of time.

    ReplyDelete