Friday, December 10, 2010

A Merry Little Christmas - December's Card Challenge

Well, here I am.
Late again!
Sigh.
We're a third of the way through the month already...
My apologies for the late start.
(One of these days I will get my act together!)

With the hustle and bustle of Christmas upon
us, I tend get lost in the busyness of
the season and forget about the little things
that are truly important. One thing that I
want to make sure not to forget through the
holidays this year is to be thankful -
for family (even when I'm tired of all the holiday parties!)
for food (even when I've baked the 20th dozen batch of cookies)
for winter (even when it takes half an hour to get everyone in their snowsuits!)
For the GREATEST GIFT OF ALL, JESUS CHRIST
(even though I don't deserve His gift of grace)

So, without further ado, here is your
challenge for the month of December:

1) Make a set of mini-set of thank you cards
(I'm thinking little 3x3's or small postcards)

2) Have them ready to jot notes to family and friends
and send them out before the end of the year!

Let's keep it simple and keep our hearts thankful!

Merry Christmas!
And God's richest blessing for 2011!
XOXO


4 comments:

  1. What the heck in the world! You want me to not only make a 'set' of thank-you cards, but they have to be sent out by the end of the year! Geesh Louise, you drive a hard bargain. Challenge accepted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get working on this now that most of the crafty Christmas stuff is done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine: (a little late!)
    http://colouringourworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/decembers-hazzard-country-card.html

    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I finally completed the challenge :)
    Here's my post:
    http://marniverse.blogspot.com/2011/01/little-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete